PCL's 13mm (1/2") air tool hose is a Rubber PVC Alloy (PTE) compound.
It looks and feels like rubber but doesn't have the downsides associated with rubber.
Available in popular cut lengths complete with 100 Series Coupling and Adaptor ends, thereby saving you time and the need for expensive crimping equipment.
Just plug in and go.
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Good flexibility and kink resistant
- Resistance to oil and fuels
- Silicone free
- Hose Fittings: 1 00 Series Coupling & Adaptor
- Working Pressure: 300 psi / 21 bar (An increase in temperature above 20°C will affect the working pressure)
- Burst Pressure: 63 bar (3:1 safety factor)
- Temperature Range: -10°C to 60°C
- Hose Length: 10 m
- Hose inside diameter: 12mm / ½ in
- Hose outside diameter: 21mm
- Conforms to: ISO 5774:2008 (BS 6066:1981)
- Exceeds: BS EN ISO 2398:1997 (BS 5118:1980)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.